The EUMA network will provide you with opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Encourages administrative professionals to debate and reflect on professional issues
- Develops your professional knowledge, understanding and skills
- Focuses on networking for those with shared interests
- Creates relationships and shared knowledge both nationally and across borders
- Encourages lifelong learning
Networking is the key to professional success and the most powerful skill you can use to advance your career.
It is an investment in your ongoing career development.
Membership offers access to a unique range of training and benefits designed to support you, personally and professionally, throughout your career. Our individual and corporate membership packages enable you to access networking and training events in areas that suit you, whether at home or travelling.
Who can join?
To join EUMA UK you need to be a PA, EA, Office Manager, Administrator or similar role, working at management or executive level.
We offer several levels of membership, depending on your experience:
Full membership - for PAs, EAs or similar role, working at management or executive level, with at least three years’ experience.
Associate - for newly qualified office administration staff with less than three years’ experience.
Business membership - for those who don’t work in administration but who would benefit from membership, such as HR Managers, Training Professional, Recruitment Specialists, or former full members who have changed profession.
Group membership - a reduced rate for companies with at least four PAs. Makes joining and renewal easier with one single, annual payment.
Corporate - for businesses, corporations, public sector organisations, colleges, training providers and other professional or business associations wishing to develop close working relationships with office administration professionals.
Student - for those currently studying for secretarial or business administration qualifications at school or college.
- Individual membership - £80 annual membership fee
- Associate membership - £80 annual membership fee
- Business membership - £120 annual membership fee
- Corporate membership - £220 annual membership fee
- Company membership - Cost will depend of number of members
- Student membership - £40 annual membership fee
I'm interested! How do I join?
Simply fill in one of the application forms above; please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to networking with you soon!
EUMA becomes IMA
on 1 February 2017
10 days 15 hours 23 min. 48 sec.